Food Pantry Wish List(as of March 4, 2021)
We are in need of the following:
Gluten-free, low-sugar, low-sodium pantry items
Any nuts or dried fruit
Liquid hand soap
Click the flyer for more details on this program. Please note: The icons for DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats on the flyer are CLICKABLE. When you click on them you will be taken to the respective website.
rules and information
ALL COVID-19 Information Can Be Found on the Events & News Page on this Website
602 S. Hough Street, Barrington, IL 60010
Monetary donations can be made payable to:
Barrington Township Food Pantry
* We cannot accept homemade goods
Due to COVID-19 concerns, pre-bagged groceries are being supplied
for appointment pick up only. Updated as of January 1, 2021.
Barrington Township Food Pantry COVID-19 Procedures for people in need of food:
- Please call for an appointment, available Monday through Thursday, 9 am-3 pm only.
- You will need to give name, address, phone number and number of people (ages) in the household.
- Recipients will be able pick up a generous bag of pantry food items. Please note: Suggestions for needed items are accepted however, may not be available.
Barrington Township Food Pantry COVID-19 Procedures for donations:
- Please call for an appointment or for instructions for food drop off Monday through Thursday, 9 am - 3 pm.
- Non-perishable pantry donations are accepted, (no homemade or expired items please).
- Please consider making a monetary or gift card donations. Monetary donations can be made to Barrington Township Food Pantry. Gift cards from local restaurants are an excellent way to support our local businesses and by donating them to the pantry, it is a win-win! For a complete list of local restaurants open for take out or delivery please go to the Barrington Chamber of Commerce site, barringtonchamber.com. We ALWAYS welcome grocery store and gas station gift cards too. Monetary gifts and gift cards can be mailed to Barrington Township Food Pantry, 602 S. Hough St., Barrington, IL 60010. To drop off in person, please call for an appointment
M through Thursday, 9 am - 3 pm.