ALL COVID-19 Information Can Be Found on the Events & News Page on this Website
We are pleased to announce that the Food Pantry will be open again to the public for pick up and donation beginning July 6, 2021. Please refer to the rules and information below before you plan your visit.
Food Pantry Wish List(as of September 10, 2021)
We are in need of the following: View Our Wish List
Monetary donations can be made payable to:
Barrington Township Food Pantry
* We cannot accept homemade goods
rules and information
Hours for pick up and donation: Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Barrington Township guidelines for people in need of food after July 6, 2021:
- Please call for an appointment, 847-381-5632, during our open hours.
- If you are new to the Food Pantry, you will need to register and provide your full name, address, phone number, age and number of people living in your household and dietary restrictions, if any.
- Please note that suggestions for needed items are accepted but may not be available on the day of your appointment.
- All orders for pick up will be filled by the Food Pantry staff. You may enter the Food Pantry inside our building to pick up your order at your appointment time. Residents using our Food Pantry will not be able to “shop” as was previously the done pre-COVID.
Barrington Township guidelines for donation drop off during the designated times:
- Please call in advance of your donation drop off, 847-381-5632, to make an appointment. Please DO NOT drop off donations without notice as they may not be collected in a timely manner to assure freshness.
- We ask that your donations be non-perishable, commercially prepared (no homemade items) and not past the expiration date. Needed items are listed on the right side of this page under “Food Pantry Wish List” and is updated monthly as our need change.
- Non food items are always welcome and suggestions are listed below:
- Gift cards from grocery stores, big box stores, gas stations and restaurants are a great way to help needy residents and local businesses!
- Monetary gifts and gift cards may be mailed to the Barrington Township Food Pantry, 602 S. Hough St., Barrington, IL 60010. To drop off in person please call 847-381-5632 to arrange for an appointment during the Food Pantry hours listed above.
Click the flyer for more details on this program. Please note: The icons for DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats on the flyer are CLICKABLE. When you click on them you will be taken to the respective website.